Advice for parents of younger children
A typical day in Club Piou Piou
- Reception in the morning between 9:00 and 9:30.
- Discovery and learning of skiing + snow games from 9:45 to 11:30.
- A small "snack break" is offered in the morning.
- Child returned to parents at noon or retained if staying for lunch.
- Meals + childcare: ESF carers take care of the comfort and nutrition of the children and accompany them until 14:00.
- 14:00 to 14:30 Children are welcomed for the afternoon session
- Programme of the afternoon is identical to the morning.
- End of the activities and returned to their parents between 16:45 and 17:00.
I arrive the first day at Club Piou Piou with ...
- A lift pass issued free of charge to children under 5 years old.
- Proof of age
- All my equipment/items marked in my name (to avoid waiting on the first day): labels are available in the kindergartens.
- Ski equipment: boots, skis, helmet, mittens and goggles/sunglasses.
- Equipment can be left at the club during your stay
- If children are less than 3 years old, they go to Les Saturnins daycare.
Important : the health card
- Form available in all ESF offices and downloadable by clicking here.
- It must be completed before arriving at the Club (reduces waiting time at reception the first day).
- It is valuable for a personalised welcome and for the care of your child.
- It must be given to the Club Manager on the first day.
- It contains all the information concerning your child (your details, medical history, allergies or peculiarities ...)
- BP 17 - 73550 Méribel
- Tel : +33 (0)4 79 08 60 31