tailored for your every need.
courses for handiski that give you freedom!
At ESF we are actively involved in the teaching of the disabled through a varied array of means. For an audience that requires specialist knowledge and equipment we offer such equipment for 'disabled skiers standing' (uniski or Biski), 'sitting' (handiski - wheelchair and Nordic Sledge) and for the 'visually impaired'.
Our specialised instructors offer private lessons to accompany you in the discovery of the mountains of the 3 Valleys and to ensure your level of disability skiing is maximised to your full potential.
- Handiski departs from Le l'Altiport de Méribel (before the little chalet of golf).
- Only a booking of 5 consecutive half days (minimum) can be booked during Christmas and New Year.
- A ski pass is required and we strongly recommend the wearing of a ski helmet.
- It is best to buy insurance and Carré Neige is the most popular.
Handiski private lessons
|Available all season (except from 11/02 to 09/03/2018)||09:15-11:45 am||2:15-4:45 pm|
|From 11/02/2018 to 09/03/2018 ||9h15-12:00 am||2:15-5h00 pm|
prices private lesson
All ages - All levels
- Specialist instructors
- Equipment provided by ESF
- Meeting point : Altiport, behind Chalet du Golf
- Lessons by appointment - Particularly during school holiday time
|PRIVATE LESSON HANDISKI all season except 11/02 to 09/03/2018|
|1 day private lesson||430.00€|
|1 x 2hr session in private lesson||226.00€|
|PRIVATE LESSON HANDISKI from 11/02/2018 to 09/03/2018|
|1 day private lesson||440.00€|
|1 x 2hr session in private lesson||230.00€|