A lift pass is necessary for most lessons with ESF
Please arrive to every lesson with your Lift Pass!
Packages "Lessons + Lift Pass".
- We sell packages for childrens group lessons + lift pass (vallée de Méribel valid all day) for children from Beginner to 2nd Star. For all other levels, please contact the offices of the Lift Pass.
- Lift passes are FREE for children under 5 years old, on presentation of proof of age.
- For children level 3 Star, Bronze Star, Gold Star and Competition, the ski pass will need to be purchased separately. In this instance you would choose the option group lessons without lift pass..
- If you buy the «Family Pass» or the «Tribu Pass», choose the package Group lessons without lifts. More information on lift passes at, Méribel Alpina on 04.79.08.65.32 or S3V at Mottaret on 04.79.08.20.00
- Packages « lessons + lift pass» are not refundable
recommended Lift Passes for ski lessons
- Children up to the gold star (apart from all teen camps), Slalom & Elite internship, beginner snowboard & board X snowboard, adult beginners and Class 1 require: Lift pass Méribel Valley
- Adults from Class 2, ski and all other lessons (Base Camp, Team Ado, Team rider, Competition, kid & junior Freestyle, Snowboard XX & XXX, Snowpark) require: Lift pass 3 Valleys
Please contact our ESF office if you are unsure on what lift pass to purchase.