In Meribel our garden areas on the slopes are the most sophisticated and equipped to bring the wonders of our mountain home to your children. We have plenty of English speaking instructors who understand that children learn at different speeds.
Your child will enjoy learning by following Piou Piou, the talisman icon of the esf. Piou Piou is a rather large yellow chick who has many friends that your child will meet and learn from. Piou Piou gets his name from the sound a small chick makes when pecking at food. Apparently!
Piou Piou has many friends including the white rabbit, marmot, wolf and teddy bear. Your child will enjoy “Piou Piou’s Adventures” which is how we teach children to ski. We use all the most technical and modern equipment including mini-lifts, magic carpets, treadmills and welcoming figurines of the characters to encourage learning.
At the end of the week, your child will enjoy a medal ceremony to celebrate progress. Piou Piou might even make an appearance!
- Booking in advance is recommended
- Skis and ski boots are not provided
- Kids must have helmets
- Please fill in a medical form, print it and bring on the first day
FOR ROND POINT KINDERGARTEN ONLY: please make sure that children booked in afternoon lessons with lunches included should arrive at the kindergarten at 11:45 with their snow boots. Thank you for understanding.
A DAY IN THE PIOU PIOU CLUB
- 9:00 - 9:30: Welcome for a morning/day session
- 9:45 - 11: 45: Discovery and learning of skiing, snow games. A small snack break is offered.
- 12:00: Children return to parents or stay for lunch
- 12:00 - 14:00: Supervised lunchtime meals, relaxation and rest
- 14:00 - 14:30: Welcome for an afternoon session
- 14:45 - 16:45: Discovery and learning of skiing, snow games. A small snack break is offered
- 16:45 - 17:00: End of activities
It is necessary to have a lift pass. Lift passes are free for children under 5 years old. Please contact the lift company.