Club Piou Piou
At Club Piou Piou learning to ski is really fun, where special games makes skiing pleasurable.
A day at club piou piou
- Meet in the morning between 09:00 and 09:30.
- Learning to ski, discovering Piou Piou & friends, having fun in the snow 09:45 to 11:30.
- A small snack is offered in the morning.
- Parents return or some children may stay for a meal at 12:00.
- 12:00 to 14:00: Meals and play fully supervised by an instructor until 14:00.
- Those not staying for the afternoon session will depart at 14:00 to 14:30.
- Afternoon programme involves more skiing and fun games.
- End of activities, parents return to pick up between 16:45 and 17:00.
On the first day, i should arrive with:
- All my equipment marked with my name (to avoid waiting on the first day): labels are available in kindergarten.
- My ski equipment: boots, skis, helmet, mittens and glasses.
- During my stay I can leave my equipment at the Club.
- Compulsory information such as health card and booking detail.
- If I am under 3 years of age, I should choose the daycare (Les Saturnins).
Important: Health Card
- The form is available in all ESF offices and downloadable from our website.
- It should be completed before arriving at the club (to reduce the wait at reception on the first day).
- It is necessary to ensure the best personal care for your child
- It must be delivered to the staff at Club Piou Piou from day one.
- Ensure it contains all the information about your child (your contact information, medical history, allergies and particulars we need to know..)