advice on the correct lift pass for lessons
A LIFT PASS is required to participate in ESF lessons and courses.
Lift passes are free for children under 5, upon presentation of proof of age.
LIFT PASS - Vallée de Méribel
- Group lessons - children
- Slalom training course
- Elite training course
- Adults Beginner & Class 1 levels
- Snowboard Beginner & Board X levels.
LIFT PASS - 3 Vallées
- Adults Class 2, Class 3 & Class 4 levels,
- Ski Off Piste
- Courses : Base Camp, Competition Camp, Team Rider & Freestyle Camp,
- Snowboard - Board XX & XXX levels,
- Team Teens.
Options for Lessons + LIFT PASS
- We sell group lessons for children + lift pass for children (Meribel Valley valid all day) from beginner to 2nd Star. For other levels, contact the ticket offices of the ski lifts.
- For children of the 3rd Star level, Bronze Star, Gold Star and Competition level, the lift pass is to be purchased separately to lessons. In this case, choose the option Group lessons without lift pass.
- If you buy the "Family Pass" or the "Pass Tribe", take the option for Group Lessons without lifts. Information at the ski lifts, Méribel Alpina at 04.79.08.65.32 or S3V at Mottaret at 04.79.08.20.00,
- The option of "lessons + lift pass" are in no way refundable.