For your children to enjoy and benefit the most of their lessons, we thank you to think about:
- Equip them properly: ski jacket/suit, hat, mittens, goggles / sunglasses, sunscreen, handkerchiefs.
- Avoid staying for their lessons and challenging your child during them lessons.
- Wearing a helmet is highly recommended for children on the slopes.
- Leave it to the instructors to decide on the possible change of class.
- Your child is on holiday and the goal is to have fun and want to come back. So, stick to their rhythm and do not try to make them a champion before they are ready!
For the smooth running of lessons, please ensure the following:
- Come equipped with your lesson card / ticket to each group or private lesson.
- Present to the instructor at the beginning of each lesson the lesson card/ticket corresponding to the day and time.
- Arrive on time to the start of lessons, groups or private: any time delay is included in the lesson.
- Ensure you come to lessons with your lift pass.
- To be suitably equipped for your lessons
- Have insurance in case of accidents
Terms & Conditions of sale :
- No reservation by phone.
- Group lessons 5 or 6 days or half day are not refunded after the 1st class begins.
- No duplicate will be issued in case of the loss of a lesson card.
- Group or private lessons not cancelled the day before (24hrs) will not be refunded.
- The option for lessons + lift pass is in no way refundable (except by Carré Neige or your personal insurance).
- The lessons or courses for 5 or 6 days (5 or 6 mornings or afternoons) are consecutive.
- The ESF declines any responsibility for material or bodily accidents that may occur to students.
- The ESF reserves the right to cancel or regroup its lessons / courses if the number is less than 5 people (3 people in Top 6 and off-piste)
- Atmospheric or weather conditions, ski lift failures or other accidents can not be attributed to the ESF. As a result, there is no cancellation or postponement of lessons.
- The ESF does not insure students, we advise you to take the insurance Carré neige.